LA MASK : SMALL TORTOISE ACETATE CHAINRegular price $ 90.00 Save $ -90.00
LA LOOP for Karen Lazar Design - Stay Safe in Style!
Meet LA MASK - function, fashion, and good citizenship at your fingertips. Never lose your mask again with this beautiful necklace turned mask holder. LA MASK is uniquely designed with two simple clasps to not only to hold your mask, but also to be worn as a beautiful accessory for any day when no mask is needed. Simply clasp LA MASK and slide the clasps to the back for a seamless piece of jewelry.
- Collection: LA MASK
- Assembled by hand in Los Angeles
- Links are made from acetate, a plant-based composition that’s much lighter and more durable than plastic
- Clasps have a polished Gold plating
- 25” total length
Shown With Limited Edition Green Veranda Linen Mask- Using three layers of lightweight, washable, vintage fabric with ear elastic, each mask is designed with a flexible nose wire to keep the mask perfectly fitted to your face each time you put it on. This Green Veranda striped mask is made from pre-washed vintage linen with a protective cotton inner lining in a contrasting floral print, and comes with the Small Tortoise Acetate Link. Care for the mask: After a few uses, best results are found with hand washing. Air dry only. You may also disinfect the mask after each use with alcohol.
- Designed and made in the USA.
- Stay safe and healthy with LA MASK.
- Due to public health concerns, all masks are non-returnable. Please note that these 3-layered masks offer a physical barrier, but they are not medical grade masks